YASHTIMADHU from Rawiacare
Botanical Name: Glycyrrhiza glabra
How does YASHTIMADHU from Rawiacare act on the body:
Yashtimadhu is an ayurvedic medicine which is used to treat GERD and other digestive disorders. It helps in adjusting the extra gastric secretion. Yashtimadhu, helps to produce thick mucus which protects the stomach lining. It helps to heal the gastric and the duodenal ulcers. Helicobacter pylori, is a bacteria that is linked to gastritis and stomach ulcers. The phytoconstituents from Yashtimadhu of Rawiacare stops the growth of this bacteria, helping to heal the ulcers in the stomach and the duodenum. Yastimadhu, helps in controlling the condition of GERD (gastroesophageal reflux disorder).
Main benefits of YASHTIMADHU from Rawiacare
- Yashtimadhu (Mulhethi) helps to heal the gastric and duodenal ulcers by producing excess gastric secretion which coats the stomach lining to heal the ulcers.
- A very good remedy for patients suffering from GERD.
- Mulethi is recommended for drug related gastritis and in controlling heartburn.
- It is used successfully to cure sore throat, bronchitis and cold.
Directions for use/dosage:
1 or 2 tablets should be used daily with meals twice a day. One should use it continuously for a few weeks to observe good benefits.
As directed by your physician.
Precautions While Taking This Medicine:
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother, take the advise of your physician, before using it.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis, treatment of any health condition, as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.