TAGARA FROM Rawiacare
Botanical Name: Valeriana wallichii
How does TAGARA from Rawiacare act on the body:
Tagara from Rawiacare contains phytochemicals that help to keep the mind clam. These chemicals interfere with GABA (gamma-aminobutyric acid), a chemical present in the brain cells, that helps to transmit information between the nerve cell and the brain. The phytochemical acts on the GABA and calms the mind, strengthens nerves and prevents convulsions. It helps to treat insomnia (disturbed sleep), and epilepsy. Its sleep-inducing property reduces stress, anxiety and decreases a person’s irritability.
It also shows anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties and is used to treat osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. It is known for its property to reduce hypertension and improve heart muscle strength.
Main benefits of Tagara from Rawiacare
- Tagara restores the sleep-wake cycle of the body, or what is called as the circadian rhythm, calms the mind and helps in keeping the mind and body fresh.
- Tagara from Rawiacare helps in combating anxiety and stress related symptoms like sleeplessness, irritability.
- It is a very good ayurvedic medicine for the treatment of insomnia or sleeplessness.
Directions for use/dosage:
1 or 2 tablets should be used daily with meals twice a day. One should use it continuously for a few weeks to observe good benefits.
As directed by your physician.
Precautions While Taking This Medicine:
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis, treatment of any health condition, as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.