NEEM from Rawiacare
Botanical name: Azadirachta indica
How does Neem from Rawiacare act on the body:
Neem is also known as a village pharmacy as it active against a wide range of diseases. Neem seed and leaf extracts are antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral. It has phytochemicals that scavenge the free oxygen radicals. These free radicals act against cancer cells and are also active against different pathogens. Its anti-pathogenic activity helps control acne and skin inflammation. It is also used for hepato-renal protective activities and hypolipidemic effect. They do not show any side effects.
Main benefits of Rawiacare Neem
- The anti-bacterial activity of Neem from Rawiacare helps in arresting the growth of bacteria, that cause acne.
- It also helps in reducing skin inflammation caused due to bacteria.
- The free radicals generated in the body are scavenged out by Neem from Rawiacare, reducing the chances of cancer.
- Neem extracts which are a major part of the Neem tablets help to maintain a glowing skin by rejuvenating the skin cells.
- Chronic skin allergies and infections can be treated with Neem from Rawaiacare
Directions for Use/ Dosage
1-2 tablets can be taken twice daily just like any other medicine right after your meals with normal water or as directed by the physician.
Safety Information / Precaution
- Consult your physician before use, if you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother.
- People with special medical conditions should take the doctor’s advice before using it.
- Read the label carefully before use.
- Keep it out of children’s reach.
- Store in a cool and dry place.
The contents of this website are for informational purposes only and not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Please seek the advice of a physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding a medical condition. Do not disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.