MANJISTHA FROM Rawiacare
Botanical Name: Rubia cordifolia
How does MANJISTHA from Rawiacare act on the body:
The main constituents of Manjistha are purpurin, munjistin, xanthopurpurin and
pesudopurpurin. Manjistha from Rawiacare is used as immune system regulator. It helps to regulate blood pressure and blood vessels constrictions. Manjistha helps to stop the action of tyrosinase, which the main cause of melanin production. Thus it helps to control hyperpigmentation. The constituent purpurin, munjistin and xanthopurpurin are good antioxidants and control the damage caused by free radicals produced in the body.
Main benefits of Manjistha from Rawiacare
- Manjistha Rawiacare tablets are the best ayurvedic remedy for hyperpigmentation or melasma.
- Its inhibits the production of melanin in the body.
- Its constant use brings a glow and luster to a lusterless skin.
- Melasma and age spots found in women over thirty-five, are seen to reduce with the use of Manjistha Rawiacare.
- It also acts a blood purifier helping to control all types of skin ailments.
Directions for use/dosage:
1 or 2 capsules should be used daily with meals twice a day. One should use it continuously for a few weeks to observe good benefits.
As directed by your physician.
Precautions While Taking This Medicine:
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Incase you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mom, consult your doctor before its use.
- Take your physician’s advice if you happen to suffer from any special medical condition.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis, treatment of any health condition, as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.