LASUNA FROM Rawiacare
Botanical Name: Terminalia Arjuna
How does LASUNA from Rawiacare act on the body:
Lasuna or Garlic is a store house of more than 200 chemical substances and is used as a cure in many human illnesses. It has thirty-three sulfur compounds along with many enzymes, amino acids and minerals , which makes it a very valuable ayurvedic medicine. It acts by lowering the unwanted lipid levels from the blood and helps to regulate the key enzymes of the liver required for cholesterol biosynthesis.
Its antioxidant properties help to remove the free radicals, which otherwise constrict the blood vessels. Thus Lasuna from Rawiacare helps to be good vasodilators.
Main benefits of Lasuna from Rawiacare.
- It is a boon for people suffering from dyslipidemia, as it reduces the cholesterol levels of persons suffering from high cholesterol.
- It helps in regulating a normal blood flow by reducing accumulation of platelets at one point. This avoids thrombus or blood clot formation.
- Patients suffering from blocked peripheral blood vessels witness a relief with the help of Lasuna tablets from Rawiacare.
Directions for use/dosage:
1 or 2 capsules should be used daily with meals twice a day. One should use it continuously for a few weeks to observe good benefits.
As directed by your physician.
Precautions While Taking This Medicine:
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- If you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother, consult your physician before use.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis, treatment of any health condition, as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.