KARELA FROM Rawiacare
Botanical Name: Momordica charantia
How does Karela from Rawiacare act on the body:
The main ingredient of Karela is Gurmarin. It is a polypeptide that acts like bovine insulin. It aids in reducing the blood sugar levels. It plays a major role in rejuvenating functional pancreatic beta cells to maintain the regulation of glucose, keeping it at healthy levels. Karela from Rawiacare is rich in essential micronutrients which include iron, beta-carotene, potassium, calcium, vitamin C and phosphorous.
It is also a store house of vitamin A, B1, B2 and C, and acts as blood purifier.
The antioxidants from Karela help to scavenge cell-damaging effects caused by the free radicals and thus reducing the risk of complications caused due to glucose instability.
Main benefits of Karela from Rawiacare:
- As it has a polypeptide like bovine insulin, it regulates the sugar levels in blood and in urine working as a boon for the diabetics. This helps to heal wounds in the diabetics.
- It supresses the urge to eat sweet foods as it supresses the neural response of the sweet taste stimuli.
- Being an excellent blood purifier, it controls diseases like scabies, psoriasis,ringworm, itching, boils or any other fungal diseases.
- Its detoxifying quality makes it a good treatment to treat skin related conditions.
- It increases a person’s metabolism and regulates digestion.
- Gurmarin from Karela regulates the triglycerides and cholesterol levels under control.
- It stimulates the immune system, helping the body to fight various diseases.
- Karela is helpful to regulate menstrual disorders among women.
- It is of great medicinal value for asthma and chronic cough.
Directions for use/dosage:
1 or 2 capsules should be used daily with meals twice a day. One should use it continuously for a few weeks to observe good benefits.
As directed by your physician.
Precautions While Taking This Medicine:
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis, treatment of any health condition, as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.