ASHWAGANDHA or Winter Cherry from Rawiacare
Botanical name: Withania somnifera
How does Aswagandha FROM Rawiacare act on the body?
Ashwagandha is a herb that rejuvenates every cell of the body. It is also known as the
‘Ginseng’ herb of India. It is a herb in Ayurveda that relieves body stress and tiredness by improving your sleep pattern.
Ashwagandha has a huge store of some important phytochemicals such as choline, trapino, withananine and some important alkaloids. These phytochemicals act as anti-stress ingredients that gives a person good physical fitness and strength to cope up with the daily stress. It is well known for its aphrodisiac qualities.
Main benefits from Ashwagandha from Rawiacare:
- The key ingredients of Ashvagandha such as choline, trapino, withananine and some important alkaloids calms the body and the state of mind, relaxing the body. This helps to reduce the stress from our daily life.
- This increases the overall vitality and physiological endurance of the mind and body.
- Not only athletes but also people with less physical activity benefit from the use of this drug.
- Stress causes our body to supress its immune system. Ashwagandha lowers the cortisol hormone from the body, and reduces the immunosuppressive action giving better vitality to the body.
- The phytochemicals present in the herb stimulate the sleep activity.
- It activates the brain cells, improving the memory.
- It attunes the body’s immune response as it suppresses the cortisol levels.
- It has very strong aphrodisiac properties. It helps maintain a healthy sexual life improving the mood, energy levels and fertility.
- It is used as an important adjuvant during any chemotherapy and relieves the body of any fatigue and stress during cancer treatment.
- Use of Ashwagandha helps to maintain an appropriate balance between the nervous system, endocrine glands, and immune system and becomes the best stress relieving drug.
Directions for Use/ Dosage
1 tablet with water is recommended, twice daily after meals, or as directed by your
Precautions While Taking This Medicine:
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis or treatment of any health condition or as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.