TRIPHALA from Rawiacare
Triphala ("three fruits") is an Ayurvedic herbal rasayana formula consisting of equal parts of three myrobalans, taken without seed: Amalaki (Phyllanthus emblica), Bibhitaki (Terminalia bellirica), and Haritaki (Terminalia chebula).
How does TRIPHALA from Rawiacare act on the body:
Triphala from Rawiacare is a complete which is remedy by itself for the wellness of the digestive system and bowel health. Triphala is an age old remedy, of three fruits, Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki, ground together and mixed in a balanced combination. Tirphala is a highly recommended combination since ages, for people suffering from constipation, bloating, belching and other bowel conditions. They act by relaxing the intestinal walls to help in bowel movements. The oleic acid and linoleic acid from Triphala balance a person’s cholesterol levels and prevent excess deposition of plaque in the arteries. They prevent the onset of atherosclerosis, heart attacks,
strokes, and coronary heart disease.
Main benefits of Triphala from Rawiacare
- It is a good bowel detoxifier.
- Relaxes bowel muscles and aids in normal bowel movements
- Triphala is a complete formulation to maintain good bowel health.
- Abdominal bloating, belching reduces remarkably on continued usage.
Directions for use/dosage:
1 or 2 tablets should be used daily with meals twice a day. One should use it continuously for a few weeks to observe good benefits.
As directed by your physician.
Precautions While Taking This Medicine:
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother, take the advise of your physician, before using it.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis, treatment of any health condition, as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.