SHATAVARI from Rawiacare
Botanical Name: Asparagus racemosus
How does SHATAVARI from Rawiacare act on the body:
Shatavari also known as a female friendly herb. It is one of the prized herbs in Ayurveda for the past thousands of years and is also known as a female reproductive tonic. The phytoestrogens in the herb, restore the required hormonal balance in women who have hormonal imbalance of the female reproductive system. These phytoestrogens reduce the premenstrual and menopausal symptoms causing relief to the body. SHATAVARI from Rawiacare improves the prolactin levels in the body of lactating mothers, leading to optimum milk production for breastfeeding.
Shatavari is a good tonic to overcome tiredness. It also improves the status of physical and mental health. A good rejuvenating booster post-delivery it helps overcome fatigue and improves the post partum health of new mothers. SHATAVARI from Rawiacare is beneficial for men too, as it has the quality of improving testosterone levels. It helps to control the blood sugar levels, and is good for diabetics.
Its antioxidant property, also aids in improving brain health, thus improving memory.
Shatavari from Rawaiacare is a good immunity booster, and helps to gain weight, for those trying to increase their weight.
Main benefits of Shatavari from Rawiacare
- A supplement that enhances fertility and vitality in women.
- A tonic for female reproductive system, helping to balance the hormonal imbalance, by the formation of milk in new mothers and optimizes breastfeeding in new mothers.
- It is the best ayurvedic medicine to overcome fatigue. It improves mental health.
- Removes the depression symptoms of post-partum or post delivery leading to good mental health especially in new mothers.
Directions for use/dosage:
1-2 tablet twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Precautions While Taking This Medicine:
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis, treatment of any health condition, as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.