Shallaki FROM Rawiacare
Botanical Name: Boswellia serrata
How does Shallaki from Rawiacare act on the body:
Shallaki from Rawiacare is your solution for all musculoskeletal problems especially for all the joints. It does not allow the degradation of glycosaminoglycans, which are very important to prevent the wear and tear of the various joints of our body.
Glycosaminoglycans are the precursors for cartilage formation. The cartilage present in the joint, helps the lubrication of joints and increases the shock absorbing capacity of joints. This helps the joints to function without any friction.
Shallaki from Rawaiacare contains Boswellic acid, which acts as an anti-inflammatory to bring down the joint inflammation, relieving the pain in joints of patients suffering from arthritis. Boswellic acid targets the main enzyme that releases pro-inflammatory chemicals in the joints. This helps to reduce the pain in arthritis patients.
Shallaki does not cause any side effects on the stomach lining, like irritation of the lining or any ulcers unlike other pain killers. Action of Shallaki reduces the pain in joints and the swelling, improving the joint function.
Main benefits of Shallaki from Rawiacare
- Shallaki is a good medicine to prevent wear and tear of joints, which lead to arthritis.
- Shallaki is does not cause any gastric irritation or ulcers which are generally the effects seen for using other NSAIDs,
- It helps to reduce arthritic pain by reducing the inflammation, helping in mobility of the joint.
- It is extremely helpful to heal backaches and muscular pains.
- Joint and muscle pain associated with menopause can be cured with the use of Shallaki from Rawiacare.
Directions for use/dosage:
1 or 2 tablets should be used daily with meals twice a day. One should use it continuously for a few weeks to observe good benefits.
As directed by your physician.
Precautions While Taking This Medicine:
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- If you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother, take the advise of your physician, before using it.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis, treatment of any health condition, as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.