PUNARNAVA FROM Rawiacare
Botanical Name: Boerhavia diffusa
How does PUNARNAVA from Rawiacare act on the body:
In Ayurveda, Punarnava; is the term given to rejuvenating or renewing the body. Its main chemical components are flavonoids, alkaloids, and glycosides, that scavenge the free radicals in the body, thus avoid any damage to the kidneys.
PUNARNAVA from Rawiacare has the property of being diuretic in nature. They flush out the harmful toxins and pathogens to maintain optimum kidney functions. It has a natural ability to flush out unwanted fluids from the body.
Punarnava has the capacity to act on the disease causing microorganisms and avoids the resurgence of urinary tract infections. Punarnava decreases the inflammation of the urinary tract during any infection. It causes analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which calm the urinary tract.
- Displays diuretic activities and assists in the flushing of the harmful toxins and pathogens from the body.
- Neutralizes the disease-causing germs and their toxic effects as it controls the recurrence of any urinary tract infections.
- Exhibits analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties which help to soothe and calm the urinary tract.
Directions for Use/ Dosage
1 or 2 tablets should be used daily with meals twice a day. One should use it continuously for a few weeks to observe good benefits.
As directed by your physician.
Safety Information / Precaution
- In case you are you are pregnant or a breastfeeding mother, do not take the medicine without the consultation of your physician.
- People diagnosed with certain medical conditions, should take their doctor’s advice before using it.
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis, treatment of any health condition, as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.