ARJUNA by Rawiacare
Botanical Name: Terminalia Arjuna
How does ARJUNA from Rawiacare act on the body:
The main ingredients of Arjuna are beta-sitosterol, ellagic acid and arjunic acid. Its bark also contains co-enzyme Q-10. These ingredients are extremely beneficial in maintaining strong heart muscles and give no side effects.
Use of Rawiacare Arjuna, helps in regular functioning of the cardiac muscles thereby
regulating the blood pressure. This helps to increase the endurance capacity of its cardio respiratory functions. Regular use of Arjuna thins the blood, improves the arterial blood flow and reduces blood clot formation.
Beta sitosterol ellagic acid and arjunic acid together act to lower the blood lipid levels
thereby preventing the collection of these lipids on the inner lining of the blood vessels. This prevents the arteries from hardening, helping good blood regulation throughout the body.
Main benefits of Arjuna from Rawiacarec
- Being the best ayurvedic heart tonic, it helps to maintain good heart health by strengthening the heart muscles leading to cardiovascular endurance.
- It regulates the blood pressure and reduces the risk of chronic heart ailments.
- Its blood thinning properties reduces arterial plaque formation in arteries, which generally occurs due to the inflammation of the arteries. This leads to good arterial conditions.
- It regulates the lipid levels by absorbing the extra lipids, thus regulating the cholesterol levels and maintaining healthy lipid levels in the body.
- Arjuna has the capability of treating heart conditions like angina, arthrosclerosis and symptoms of heart failure.
- Fasting blood glucose, systolic blood pressure, total cholesterol and triglyceride levels are all regulated very well with the use of Arjuna from Rawiacare.
- The antioxidants and antibacterial properties from ellagic acid helps to maintain the overall healthy heart condition.
- Arjuna helps to maintain healthy heart, liver, kidneys and the digestive system.
- Stress and nervousness of the heart can be reduced with continuous use of Rawia’s Arjuna.
- The Co-Enzyme Q10 from Arjuna helps to improve the energy levels, stamina, immunity of the heart.
Directions for use/dosage:
1 or 2 capsules should be used daily with meals twice a day. One should use it continuously for a few weeks to observe good benefits.
As directed by your physician.
Precautions While Taking This Medicine:
- Read the label thoroughly before use.
- Store in a cool dark place, away from direct sunlight.
- Keep away from the reach of children.
- Use only under medical supervision.
The content provided on the website is only for informational purpose. It should not be considered as a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. It is advised to seek the help of a qualified health provider or a physician for your medical condition before taking this medicine. Please note, this information should not be used for any diagnosis, treatment of any health condition, as a prescription to any medical condition or as any other treatment.